Surveyors Report and Closing

                                    ^^^^Mike and Capt Bruce from the Mambo from 2017^^^^

Mike and Matthew had a successful trip and were happily reporting an excellent survey.  The few items found, were a leaking water pump gasket, some hose clamps that needed replaced and a few other insignificant items.  We were set to close on the 11th, but are supposed to be sailing as crew for a friend and wouldn’t be available to make the wire transfer. It’s now postponed to the 16th.  

Bruce, the captain of Mambo, the boat we are crewing on, spoke with Mike this morning and said weather isn’t looking good and it may be the end of the week before we could begin the crossing. We have to be back to work the 16th, so this likely won’t work for us. 

Presently, we are sitting at the airport, waiting to board for our flights to meet up with Mambo.  We have made arrangements for the boys and dogs for the next 13 days. We haven’t been away from Matthew for more than 5 days, so I’m having a ton of apprehension. If we are able to come home early, I won’t be too sad. 

Proverbs 3:5-6

5″Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not into your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths  straight.”

One thought on “Surveyors Report and Closing

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s